Daily Talk Forum
Fast Weight Loss - Just Exercise 5 Minutes a Day - Printable Version

+- Daily Talk Forum (http://www.dailytalkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-general-discussions)
+--- Forum: Health and Fitness (/forum-health-and-fitness)
+--- Thread: Fast Weight Loss - Just Exercise 5 Minutes a Day (/thread-fast-weight-loss-just-exercise-5-minutes-a-day)

Fast Weight Loss - Just Exercise 5 Minutes a Day - rickonybond - 03-17-2010 07:39 AM

As free time is becoming more of a luxury nowadays, for most people exercising ranks way low on their list of priorities. But this is mainly due to those time wasting classic 60 minutes workouts everyone is familiar with. But the fact is losing weight does not have to take so much time. This article will show you low to lose weight with only a few minutes of exercising per day.

1.Lifting Weights
Increasing weights you lift means you can reduce the times per week you lift them. If you lift heavy enough, you will just need to train your muscles one time per week. If you lift your absolute max for 10-12 reps, it’s more than enough to help you boost your metabolism, burn fat and also build muscle at the same time! How much time would it take you to do 10-12 reps? About 30 seconds. If you are organized, you can do 3 exercises in just 5 minutes.

2.Compound Lifts
If you focus on losing weight, you need to remove any isolation exercises that will only train one muscle (triceps kickbacks, biceps curls). Your body will benefit more from doing compound exercises such as classic chin ups or bench press. As a conclusion, you can start losing weight with just 5 minutes of exercising a day. You can gradually increase the time spent exercising and you’ll soon notice changes to your body.

3. Sprinting
Have you ever looked at a sprinter’s physique? It would be foolish to even think a sprinter might gain undesired weight. Sprinters have some of the most impressive physiques on the globe. And all they do to maintain their weight is sprint for 10-40 seconds. Sprinting can be tough for your body but this is what builds muscles and burns fat most rapidly. It’ll also help you boost your body weight loss hormones. A couple of 60-80 feet springs will burn more calories than a full hour of walking. You could also skip, run, box or swim.

4. Going as Hard as You Can
Still wondering how to lose weight? Do you remember running the 1500 or even 800 at high school? That was surely exhausting. A way of losing weight is to repeat the exercises you were doing at that time, I’m sure you can. Get a stopwatch, hop on an exercise bike or even go down your local park and try going as fast as you can for 5-6 minutes. Write down the distance you’ve gone during the 5-6 minutes and make it your main objective to beat it next time.

RE: Fast Weight Loss - Just Exercise 5 Minutes a Day - markjon454 - 06-11-2010 09:29 AM

Really glad you for your tip. Your tips are amazing and It's an outstanding way. I used to think to lose weight by using that post and I thought it's work. Reading this has made me determined to accomplish my weight goal.