Daily Talk Forum
Do you watch closely the Ukrainian elections? - Printable Version

+- Daily Talk Forum (http://www.dailytalkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-general-discussions)
+--- Forum: Current Affairs, News and Politics (/forum-current-affairs-news-and-politics)
+--- Thread: Do you watch closely the Ukrainian elections? (/thread-do-you-watch-closely-the-ukrainian-elections)

Do you watch closely the Ukrainian elections? - VictorV - 02-01-2010 09:53 AM

Then, you really should know it. The fact is, upon the pretext of preventing probable falsifications of the presidential elections in Ukraine by the Party of Regions (headed by V. Yanukovich), Yulia Timoshenko has ordered to take over the control of printing establishment ‘Ukraine’, where the ballot papers for the second voting are printed. It should seem to be nothing strange, but in fact the printing now is controlled by the Ukrainian interior army, which is under control of Ukrainian Minister of Internal Affairs Yuriy Lutsenko (the post in the Cabinets of Yulia Timoshenko). Thus we can see that practically BYuT now controls this printing. Why I’ am so anxious about it? Well, I’ll try to explain it up to you! ‘Ukraine’ is printing ballot papers from Friday (if I’ am not mistaken there must be printed about 1.5 millions of the ballots), there is no members of the Party of Regions, there is no international observers at the printing, nobody… surely except BYuT. Well, now you’re welcome to conclude it… That’s a striking example how to become a president behind closed door…