Daily Talk Forum
Where is your favorite place to travel and why? - Printable Version

+- Daily Talk Forum (http://www.dailytalkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-general-discussions)
+--- Forum: Travel, Vacations and Holidays (/forum-travel-vacations-and-holidays)
+--- Thread: Where is your favorite place to travel and why? (/thread-where-is-your-favorite-place-to-travel-and-why)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Where is your favorite place to travel and why? - Wildie - 08-21-2010 05:51 PM

I haven't been far from the US but I'd like to spend a week or two in Paris or Rome. Also I'd like to run away from all people to some isolated island without civilazation Smile

RE: Where is your favorite place to travel and why? - zarapeters02 - 08-25-2010 12:11 PM

I really liked in France. In particular, I enjoyed in Strasbourg. Sometimes I wounder how cool would learn French and live there for a couple of months. However, I have a lot of unfinished business here in the U.S.. I am still a nice place to live for all but a small amount of natural and a lot of concrete here can really bothers me from time to time.

RE: Where is your favorite place to travel and why? - jecourdclearck - 08-26-2010 10:42 AM

I like Hawaii island. I was in last year with my family , I was go i think three to four times at this place I love so much this island, I like that weather and sea beaches as well as there situated near by hotels.

RE: Where is your favorite place to travel and why? - Samsung - 10-11-2010 09:05 PM

I like Berlin. It is a city that provides a lot of places where you can just go and relax.