Daily Talk Forum
Where is your favorite place to travel and why? - Printable Version

+- Daily Talk Forum (http://www.dailytalkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-general-discussions)
+--- Forum: Travel, Vacations and Holidays (/forum-travel-vacations-and-holidays)
+--- Thread: Where is your favorite place to travel and why? (/thread-where-is-your-favorite-place-to-travel-and-why)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Where is your favorite place to travel and why? - lambwell - 01-12-2010 01:16 PM

Hello,
I've been to Holland, Germany, Austria, Poland, Italy, Cezch Republic, India, Thailand and 30 of the continental states so I'm just looking for some ideas.

RE: Where is your favorite place to travel and why? - forwardone - 01-12-2010 06:00 PM

Wow, that`s quite well travelled.

I`ve been to the US (probably San francisco is my very favourite place), Holland, Germany, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Turkey, Tunisia, Greek islands, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Romania, Spanish Islands, Denmark and probably a few more I can`t remember right now.

Just remembered - Barbados.

RE: Where is your favorite place to travel and why? - Daile - 07-10-2010 08:28 AM

Hello,i m also very fond of travlling. I have been in Malasia, England , Canada these are beautiful cites to work as wel as outing. Besides this in Pakistan Swat, Murrie, Gilgut also have very beautiful sceries to look at.Many forigners come there to enjoy their holidays.

RE: Where is your favorite place to travel and why? - gyrertr - 07-21-2010 07:44 AM

My favourite place to travel is a Paris thus it is a wonderful city and capital of a France thus it is a provide a many facility stay and other guidance for travel in Paris thus It have a many historical places like Eiffel Tower and it have a best cultural and it is a largest city.