Daily Talk Forum
Weekly Debate 41 [Should death sentences be carried out for murder] - Printable Version

+- Daily Talk Forum (http://www.dailytalkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-general-discussions)
+--- Forum: Current Affairs, News and Politics (/forum-current-affairs-news-and-politics)
+--- Thread: Weekly Debate 41 [Should death sentences be carried out for murder] (/thread-weekly-debate-41-should-death-sentences-be-carried-out-for-murder)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Weekly Debate #2 - CC KING - 02-27-2007 04:05 PM

The death Penalty does not prevent people from killing. Whats the answer, I dont know. How about we just blind them for life by injecting a dye into the eyes. He then would not pose a big problem to anybody including the cost to keep him prision for the rest of his life. Is this to.Is this better then a death sentence. Crule ? BTW it can be painless. Smile

RE: Weekly Poll 2 [Should death sentences be carried out for murder] - Scalawag - 07-22-2007 03:07 AM

I have never understood why the death penalty is considered the ultimate punishment. To me, life imprisonment,without the possibility of parole, would be a much more severe consequence. I'd choose death any day over some of the prisons out there....................

RE: Weekly Poll 2 [Should death sentences be carried out for murder] - deejay - 07-22-2007 04:48 AM

Quote:I have never understood why the death penalty is considered the ultimate punishment. To me, life imprisonment,without the possibility of parole, would be a much more severe consequence. I'd choose death any day over some of the prisons out there

I agree with Scalawag, the only problem is that some jails in the West are more like a holiday camp Icon_evil

RE: Weekly Poll 2 [Should death sentences be carried out for murder] - Kautolo - 07-23-2007 04:13 AM

They used to use a machine gun here I understand. But it made such a mess, they now just put a bullet in the back of the murderer's neck. Allegedly.

(The killer of my GF's Cousin recently paid 100000bht to the Village Cops, and got off with it)