Daily Talk Forum
Weekly Debate 41 [Should death sentences be carried out for murder] - Printable Version

+- Daily Talk Forum (http://www.dailytalkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (/forum-general-discussions)
+--- Forum: Current Affairs, News and Politics (/forum-current-affairs-news-and-politics)
+--- Thread: Weekly Debate 41 [Should death sentences be carried out for murder] (/thread-weekly-debate-41-should-death-sentences-be-carried-out-for-murder)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- evilstartswith4 - 11-14-2006 10:12 PM

im not saying his life is worthless i am saying that his death isn't as much as a tragidy as if...

A 4 year old girl was hit by a car and the man inside was high at the time, and this was like the 3 time this as happened to him

Maybe that guy should be put to death. I am not trying to be mean, but it is just how it is. People won't car as much about someone who is un important like a middle age man with no kids or family when the death was an accident.

I listen to the new sometimes, and i here things like, "A man was shot while talking a walk down the street with him 5 year old little girl"

I don't hear things like, "A man was bumped into on a small bridge and fell into the river, hitting his head on a rock."

Once again, that may seem cruel, but it is the truth.

- los - 11-14-2006 11:38 PM

to me an example of "where capital punishment should be used" is a recent case in Australia where a young girl was raped and murdered in a shopping centre. Off memory i think she was 8 yo and this creep killed her.

i do not think it is necesary to execute every murderer or every person who causes death to someone else however there are most definitely cases whereby the offender should be exterminated.
By the way Saddamn is one of those , i think he is lucky to have had the privilege of a court hearing something he denied so many

RE: Weekly Debate #2 - forwardone - 11-15-2006 03:45 PM

[Image: saddam.gif]

RE: Weekly Debate #2 - Coffee Break - 11-16-2006 08:58 AM

He's peddling very quick there!