Daily Talk Forum

Full Version: Discover Thailand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: image24.jpg]

Image by Nina, Koh Phangan, Thailand

In the last few years Thailand has become one of the most preferred and loved tourist destinations throughout the globe. Every year thousands of travelers from across the world travel to this land. Thailand is located in the heart of South East Asia and shares its border with Burma, Cambodia, Malaysia and Laos. Burma is situated in the north western side, Cambodia is located in the south east side, Malaysia is on the south side and Laos is located in the north eastern side of Thailand.

The climate of this country is hot and humid through out the year and is also dominated by torrential rain. The people of Thailand practice Buddhism in large scale and this religion is also the national religion of this majestic country. Thailand has many tourist destinations and most of the travelers reach their destinations through Bangkok’s new Suvarnabhumi International Airport which is well connected with several daily based flights to Asia, Europe, America, Australia and other important countries of the world. Pattaya, Phuket, Ko Phi Phi, Chiang Mai, Hat yai are the major tourist attractions of this royal country. Pattaya is situated 145 kilometers south east of the capital of Thailand (Bangkok).

Read More at Discover Thailand
Nice Article,I like Thiland The people are lovely. The food is great and the scenery is amazing. I did my first open water dive there. Bancock is fab if you like cities, full of things to look at and a lot safer than most capital cities. Phucket is a bit OTT, but it is only a boat ride from Koh Phi Phi, which is beautiful or Aow Nang where you can have a lively holiday, or head for the marine reserve for perfect peace and a beach you have more or less to yourself.
Some New Thailand Images have been added to the Photo Gallery. They are mainly beach and tropical type images and were kindly provided by Nina who visited Thailand recently on a holiday. They are well worth checking out!

http://www.discoverthailand.biz/pages/photo-gallery.php
Reference URL's