Daily Talk Forum

Full Version: Kaiser Chiefs warm down the Ultimate Bikini Body Workout Mix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
by: newsdesk

Following on from the biggest selling workout album this year The Ultimate Workout Mix, Total Fitness Music release The Ultimate Bikini Body Workout Mix, a 90 minute blend of top tunes to help you trim down to your 'bikini body’ this summer.

The album is split into three workout 'soundtracks’: The 15 minute 'Kick Start’ warm up mix gets you moving with the uplifting 'Free’ from Ultra Nate and keeps the muscles working with Taio Cruz’s smash 'Come On Girl’. The 60 minute 'Bikini Body Blitz’ workout maintains the pace with a seamless blend of pumping hits from Robyn, Girls Aloud, Freemasons, Fatboy Slim, Orson and Kate Nash and current club anthems from Sunblock, Azzidio Da Bass and Out Of Office.

On this one hour workout, there is a variable bpm flow so you can recover during a mid tempo track like Freemasons’ 'Watchin’ and increase reps or sprint to the sounds of a pulse-raising tune like Fatboy Slim’s 'Rockafella Skank’.

The 15 minute warm down brings down the tempo with the Kaiser Chiefs 'Ruby’ ending a 3 track 'wind down and stretch’ mix which also features Barry White and the Scissor Sisters.

'Kick Start’ Warm Up 122bpm – 128bpm:

1. Ultra Nate 'Free’
2. Ruff Loaderz 'Let It Go’
3. Taio Cruz 'Come On Girl’ (Wide Boyz Mix)
4. Super Mal feat Luciana 'Bigger Than Big’
'Bikini Body Blitz’ Workout 118bpm – 165bpm
5. Stereo MCs 'Step It Up’
6. Robyn 'Handle Me’ (Soul Seekerz Mix)
7. Out Of Office 'Break Of Dawn 2008’
8. Freemasons 'Watchin’
9. Power Music 'Gimme More’
10. Orson 'Ain't No Party’ (Seamus Haji Big Love Mix)
11. Sol Brothers & Kathy Brown 'Turn Me Out (Turn To Sugar)’
12. Sunblock 'I’ll Be Ready’
13. Richard Grey 'Tainted Love’
14. Azzido Da Bass 'Dooms Night’ (Meck Mix)
15. Girls Aloud 'Sexy, No No No’
16. Trashcan Jack vs Billy Idol 'Club Wedding’ (Wawa Mix)
17. Fatboy Slim 'Rockafella Skank’
18. Kate Nash 'Foundations’
'Wind Down & Stretch’ Wamr Down 120bpm – 98bpm
19. Barry White You're My First My Last My Everything
20. Scissor Sisters I Don’t Feel Like Dancing’
21. Kaiser Chiefs 'Ruby’

http://www.myspace.com/totalfitnessmusicofficial
http://www.totalfitnessmusic.com/totalworkout.html

The Ultimate Bikini Body Workout Mix - Retail Price: £7.99 Cat no. TFMU21 - Digital Release Date: June 22nd 2008
Reference URL's