Daily Talk Forum

Full Version: Lenny Kravitz Says No To Sex & More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By Maggie K.

[Image: 208h_gossip.jpg]

Lenny Kravitz claims he hasn't had sex for three years.

The 'American Woman' singer - who is renowned for his womanising ways - insists he is staying celibate until he finds the perfect woman.

Kravitz, 43, told Maxim magazine: "It's just a promise I made until I get married. Where I'm at in life, the women have got to come with something else, not just the body, but the mind and spirit. It usually trips them out, but that's the way it's going to be. I'm looking at the big picture."

Kravitz married 'The Cosby Show' actress Lisa Bonet in 1987, before they divorced in 1993. The pair have a nine-year-old daughter Zoe Isabella Kravitz.

Since splitting from Bonet, Kravitz has been romantically linked to Madonna, Nicole Kidman, Penelope Cruz, Kylie Minogue, Vanessa Paradis, Natalie Imbruglia and Adriana Lima.

Meanwhile, Kravitz has revealed he will tour Canada in March.

The Grammy-award winning star is planning to showcase his eighth studio album 'It Is Time For A Love Revolution' when he will perform at venues including Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal.
Reference URL's