Daily Talk Forum

Full Version: I`ve just won $1 Million!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Without even having to buy a ticket I`ve just received this email informing me I`ve won one million big ones! :lol:

Since this folder is about computer safety and security I thought I`d post this here, just in case anyone else should receive the same email. (oops, silly me, there can`t be THAT many winners of $1 million can there?)

Quote:“Ruota di Roma” (Wheel of Rome)
SUPERENALOTTO
You have won,
With the introduction of new types of games, with the ushering in of on-line technology and with the permits issued under EU law to EU countries to compete for concessions to run games in Italy and on the internet, we are launching our first international program:
“Ruota di Roma” (Wheel of Rome)
We are running a program where instead of bought tickets and numbers in the ballots we use email addresses. All contestants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from email addresses taken from all over the world. You have received this message from SuperenaLotto prize dept. because you have visited one of our sponsored sites and have voluntarily given your email address to receive mails from their sponsors.
>From the results of the Wheel of Rome draw that took place on the 30th of August 2006. Your E-mail address has come up as one of the winners; you have therefore won the sum of One Million United States Dollars
(US $1,000,000, 00). This is from a total cash prize of Ten Million United States Dollars (USD$10,000,000.00) shared amongst Ten Lucky Winners in the Category A+.

This cash prize must be claimed not later than the 20th of September 2006. After this date all unclaimed prizes will be declared void. Claimants must be over 20 years of age. All entries must adhere to the “Ruota di Roma” (Wheel of Rome) Terms and conditions stated in our official page. To view the terms click on this link:http://eterms.biz.ly/main.html or paste it in your browser.
You must read the terms and conditions and understand them before responding. After reading the terms and conditions, contact your processing agent to file for your claim under reference number:
MML/08-IL1131/06.
Mr. Ernesto Bonino.
Email: bonino_ernesto@yahoo.co.uk
You are to quote your winning reference number when responding.

Finally, we call on you to make sure that you save a copy of this mail because you might be called upon to produce it at anytime.
Congratulations once more from all of us at Superenalotto and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Management.
Superenalotto.
Via Allesio di Tocqueville 13-20154
Milano, Italy
NOTICE: If you wish to be taken out of this list do not reply to this mail, reply to the agent with the words remove. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message. If you believe you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail. Thank you.
************DO NOT DELETE THIS MESSAGE***********

NEVER SEND SPAM. IT IS BAD.
Gotta love their scamming ways. :roll:
forwardone Wrote:Without even having to buy a ticket I`ve just received this email informing me I`ve won one million big ones! :lol:

Since this folder is about computer safety and security I thought I`d post this here, just in case anyone else should receive the same email. (oops, silly me, there can`t be THAT many winners of $1 million can there?)

Only a million? hehehe.. I have an Uncle in Nigera I didn't know existed and he seems to have put a lot of money away for me in a secret bank account... lucky me Big Grin
jrjmkey Wrote:
forwardone Wrote:Without even having to buy a ticket I`ve just received this email informing me I`ve won one million big ones! :lol:

Only a million? hehehe.. I have an Uncle in Nigera I didn't know existed and he seems to have put a lot of money away for me in a secret bank account... lucky me Big Grin
lol, you wouldn`t believe how many Nigerians seem to `know` me. I too am always having them write to me to ask me to look after their fortunes until they can get out of the country. :lol:

I read a good account once of someone who turned the tables on one of these scammers and took them for a ride over a fairly prolonged period of time. Nice! Tongue :wink:
forwardone Wrote:lol, you wouldn`t believe how many Nigerians seem to `know` me. I too am always having them write to me to ask me to look after their fortunes until they can get out of the country. :lol:

I read a good account once of someone who turned the tables on one of these scammers and took them for a ride over a fairly prolonged period of time. Nice! Tongue :wink:

You know I used to do that too, just toy with them... then a couple of years back I read an account of someone in the US that did that, but they didn't cover their tracks very well and ended up dead... it would go without saying that these guys have very little in the way of morals and that they have a lot at stake... I now tend to just delete them and move on :?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's