Daily Talk Forum

Full Version: Pics of Damage to Government House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm outraged, all I can say about these sacks of Pooh.

[Image: P7282656-122.jpg]

[Image: P7288033-105.jpg]

More pics and Video

Pantip 1

Pantip 2
Quote:(BangkokPost.com) - The Royal Thai Police deputy commissioner-general, Pol Gen Jongrak Chuthanont, on Friday admitted it would be difficult to prove that key members of the People’s Alliance for Democracy (PAD) were guilty of destroying and stolen properties at Government House.

Many properties, including cars, motorcycles, large television sets, personal computers and royal decorations and awards, disappeared from Government House since the PAD laid siege to the compound in August, according to Pol Gen Jongrak.

He said the PAD leaders were not responsible for the stolen items since they were individual crimes, but they would be guilty if they conspired with the wrongdoers.

Pol Gen Jongrak assigned the Metropolitan Police Bureau chief, Pol Maj-Gen Anan Srihiran, to lead a team of divers to search for war weapons as well as illegal items in Phadung Krung Kasem canal near Government House.

After the search, police found many weapons together with narcotics such as weeds and cough syrups.

WTF :- Hard to prove???????? Possibly for a moron. Icon_evil Maybe the Reds should be charged with bringing the perpetrators to justice. Icon_mrgreenIcon_mrgreenIcon_mrgreen
PADs reaction to the Pictures.

[Image: P7282656-95.gif]
"Have the shirt off my back to help pay for the damage. I'm bankrupt again anyway!!!!!!!!!. hahaha hahaha Jokes on you!!!!!!!!!"

[Image: P7282656-166.jpg]

OR

What am I bid for this nice Yellow shirt. It has only been worn for 192 days and never washed!!!!!!

Lets hear your Caption for the above.
Reference URL's