Daily Talk Forum

Full Version: Which e-Currency do you prefer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Which e-Currency do you prefer?

There are a number of Internet Currencies or Electronic Currencies available these days with more and more popping up every day. Let us know your preferred e-Currency and why you prefer to use that particular currency e.g. Security Features, Easy to Exchange, Easy to Use, Popularity etc.

List of the more Popular e-Currencies

Pay Pal
e-gold
Storm Pay
Net Pay
Money Bookers
EMO
e-Bullion
Friendly Pay
Pecunix
Web Money

If you know of any more please add to the list
Well, since members are only allowed to vote for one option, I went for e-gold. I like the fact it`s fast, unfussy, and no chargebacks. :wink:

I have to say though that I also quite like PayPal and MoneyBookers, though they are just a bit more `fiddly` but perhaps that`s just me.

Stormpay? NO THANKS! Not after the debacle with the Autosurfs and HYIPs over the past couple of months, particularly the 12DailyPro fiasco.

los

I also voted egold because it is the best in my opinion, quick and efficient which to me is what a processor should be about as well as no chargebacks.

Stormpay have no credibilty in my opinion, they can seize your funds as they have done prior, plus i think you can only use them for Stormpay auctions now.
Luuv the avatar los. 8)

Welcome to the forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's