Daily Talk Forum

Full Version: HI from GrandFather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi to every one just wanted to introduce myself, ive been living in Thailand
For around 5 years now, married to a Thai Lady and have a step daughter
I am retired now and live not too far from Korat, the past 5 years have taught me
Many aspects of living in Thailand, the Thai way of doing things and especially
Dealing with the Thai Immigration, Ive been a member of other Thai forums
At some time, but there seem’s to be an increasing trend now that forums
Become just a place to vent your frustration out on other forum members
Just to post a question and not expect an insulting or silly reply would for once
Be nice, and this seem’s to be just the place for that, well that’s my ranting over
So I hope I can contribute in some way to this forum, and I promise no silly
Reply’s or remarks in poor taste

Grandfather
Hi Grandfather, welcome to the TT Community. We now have a few active members from Korat. Great to read that you have learnt the "Thai Way" I have been here 10 years and am still trying to working it out Icon_cheesygrin

Settle in and relax, TT is about helping others. If you have any questions, please let us know
Hi Grandfather

Welcome aboard..Good idea on your avatar by the way... looks very good....

Agree with you re some of the other forums..... particuliarly TV where not only does every post bring out the group of smartazzes, but the Goderators seem a little over the top.... if you are not one of the inner circle , you're a wipe out...

I think you will be very happy here.....a lot more mellow, happy and respectful attitude here, both on the part of the forum members and Mods...... its really family and comfortable.....

As Grandfather , I hope you are are over 38, and will be able to join in the 'Association' threads with some 'olderness' to understand and reply to some of my gibberish.......[you know sometimes the good humor goes over the head of the youngsters]  Icon_smileIcon_smile

GrandFather Wrote:Hi to every one just wanted to introduce myself, ive been living in Thailand
For around 5 years now, married to a Thai Lady and have a step daughter
I am retired now and live not too far from Korat, the past 5 years have taught me
Many aspects of living in Thailand, the Thai way of doing things and especially
Dealing with the Thai Immigration, Ive been a member of other Thai forums
At some time, but there seem’s to be an increasing trend now that forums
Become just a place to vent your frustration out on other forum members
Just to post a question and not expect an insulting or silly reply would for once
Be nice, and this seem’s to be just the place for that, well that’s my ranting over
So I hope I can contribute in some way to this forum, and I promise no silly
Reply’s or remarks in poor taste

Grandfather
Hi thanks for the welcome, I feel at home already and toopeekaa 1, yes I am older than 38
I know I am getting old now as when I shave and look in the mirror all I see looking back at
me is my ‘’ old ‘’ Dad …..

Thanks Grandfather
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's