Daily Talk Forum

Full Version: Unfair game by AIS-GPRS-Internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My internet service provider (ISP) is AIS-GPRS-Internet. Has been for quite a while. But since a couple of weeks my IP address has changed and my ISP is indicated as Loxley Information Company Limited. I wouldn't shed a tear about that change, if that were all!

Now, information on the web is that certain sites have been blocked by the thai government. Absolutely everyone of those is freely accessible for me. I should be happy!

So, what is the downside of this "unblocking" of sites by AIS's parent company Temasek? Simply that there are other sites - which mainly express the interim government's view - that are not accessible anymore for me. For example I got used to having a look into The Nation's site everyday. No redirecting to the king's site or so, it just cannot be opened anymore. That I can freely open that officially blocked "hi-thaksin.net" doesn't make up for all the information I miss out by not being able anymore to read a popular news site.Icon_evil

With rides on consumers' backs Thaksin's friends at Temasek certainly will not make any other friends Icon_evilIcon_evilIcon_evil
Korat Info - Korat Forum - Korat Photo Album - ......
Reference URL's