Daily Talk Forum

Full Version: Planning on Moving here or Abroad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big Move provides professional moving, packing, exhibitions,logistics and transportation services in and out Thailand. If your planning to move to a new location (office and Household), we can provide the right services for you from packing, moving and delivery to you new location at a very affordable price.

We offer free estimate so you will know how much it will cost you to move to a new location.Just visit our website for more information http://www.bigmovethai.com or email us at bigmove@gmail.com

Bimove Ltd. Partnership
10 Pattanakarn 20 Soi 7
Pattanakarn Road Suanluang Bangkok 10250
Tel +66 2 720 0507 Fax +66 2 720 0508
Mobile +66 8 79898054
Hi bigmove, welcome to the forum. Sounds like a helpful service that your offering. I tried the link above but it doesn't seem to be working. I think that you have an extra L in there
Hi deejay,

I just edited the post.Thanks for informing.Meanwhile if i can be of any help Pls. call or e-mail me at the given contact details.

Joan
Bigmove Ltd. Partnership
Big Move are Thai agents for a UK shipping company that we used a few months ago. At least, I assume that this is the same Big Move. They were helpful, polite and prompt and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

When calling them, ask for Khun Woody.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's