Daily Talk Forum

Full Version: What is the best way to lower high blood pressure?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My husband has high blood pressure and been prescribed Crestor & Micardis. But, due to high costs, we are unable to afford his medications. What are YOUR food suggestions? Everyone always say "diet and exercise" and we know that. My husband does not have a problem with his weight. He's 38 years old, 165lbs., 5'7" tall. He's still muscular (somewhat) due to years of body building. His siblings (all under 45 years old) & parents are all under medication for high blood pressure & high cholesterol.
Quote:His siblings and parents are all under medication for high blood pressure and high cholesterol

Hi Dennis, your husband has a similar problem to me. High blood pressure and high cholesterol runs in my family too Icon_sad
Drink Pineapple Juice.
first thing to do for reducing your blood pressure in to reduce the intake of salt in your diet and other stuff ... this has helps a lot for reduce the blood pressure for my mom !

hope the same will work for your husband too as most of the physician recommended too

Get a Good health Soon Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's