Daily Talk Forum

Full Version: Exempted Business in Belarus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks Lord I did exempted my business from Byelorussia two years ago … just on time! Some other Polish businessmen I personally know didn’t follow me then and now they are feeling really badly in Byelorussia. They are crying bitter tears ‘cause it’s late … and Lukashenko have left’em in a big pooooo actually!
Just after his victory at the presidential elections Lukashenko is going to declare default in the country! Byelorussian economy is doing so badly that default could be declared just now but such an unpopular measure would downgrade the acting regime rating drastically.
What now? Legal entities and natural persons who won’t see the regime to meet their commitments before the ballot may well say bye-bye to their hopes to improve their positions in Byelorussia.
I’m scary many of them will just go bankrupt or worse… Just like my friend who’s been waiting for a huge loan by some Byelorussian bank and has borrowed huge sums in view of that loan to come in nearest perspective. And among his debtors are unfortunately some really tough guys who may well resort to killing if the money isn’t returned in due time….
as i know after the new year devalvation is expected and it is so bad for all businessmen but there is no other way(
Just for you to know - the name of the country is the Republic of Belarus, not Byelorussia! The lections will show (if show) what the country's road will be in future.
Reference URL's